Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Rejuvenation

Well, I have talked my friends to death about our leaving on a cruise to the Bahamas and it has finally come to fruition. We leave tomorrow morning. I just hope that I don't forget anything (I do obsess about these things overly much), I know make a list but then I forget what I did with the list. Yikes! But we need this mini vacation to rejuvenate ourselves and the stress of having a ready made family and to get away from the boys who can at times stretch us to our limits. I think they need to be away from us too so they can see that yes my parents do a lot for me and I did not realize how much.

We leave at 10:05 AM on Thursday February 10, 2011 to arrive in Jacksonville, Fl at 12:00 PM. We are then supposed to go to the baggage area and look for our Carnival Cruise Guide to take us to the ship. We then set sail at 4:00 PM to arrive in Freeport, Bahamas at 12:00 Pm on Friday. We will be in port until 7:00 PM then onward to Nassau, Bahamas to arrive at 12:00 PM on Saturday where we have until 10:00 PM to explore the island. Then on Sunday we have a fun day at sea to arrive back in Jacksonville at 8:00 AM on Monday to board the next plane at 2:00 PM to arrive back in cold Baltimore at 4:00 PM Valentines day.

I will expound on my travels and fun when I return and hopefully have pictures to share as well. Until we meet again TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment