Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wonderings


I am amazed at how many people seem to have "good" friends that they can talk to be with and do things with. I feel that I really don't have one of those friends. I also wonder why people feel that they have to post every little aspect of their life on Facebook. I am going to put a post on my FB page saying that I am going to take a 30 day sabbatical from it. Maybe that is why I don't feel any spirituality in my life right now. I thought by going away with my husband and just the two of us being with each other would help me regain my spirituality but I was wrong. Don't get me wrong we had a great time and are planning on another trip. I need to get back to the basics of life and reflex on what really matters to me. I may be posting on what I am currently reading in my scriptures and how it is affecting my daily life. I am going to just open the scriptures and where ever it falls open is where I will start my reading for the day. Does anyone else have these feelings or wondering's or is it just me?

2 comments:

  1. I agree Julie! I feel pretty similar for sure! I need to focus a little more on strengthening my relationship with the Lord and staying in tune with the holy ghost! Maybe a 30 day sabbatical from facebook would be good for me too! I just don't know if I can do it! I am to addicted! (That's when you know you really need it. right?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all feel that we don't have close friends from time to time. I can't say why but it seems to be universal. I know it isn't true after I meet up with a friend I haven't seen for an extended period of time and then it feels like we were never separated. That's when I feel close again.

    ReplyDelete